Monday, March 21, 2011

Perfect Pin Curls

Pin curling is just a simpler way of curling your hair rather than using rollers. I pin curled my hair on my own for the very first time (last week). I tried to do it one time when my hair was just washed and blow dried, but it wasn't coming out the way I wanted. I did it last week with my hair straightened, so of course it has a different look. I'm gonna try to do it again on non-straightened hair sometime soon.. maybe next week? We'll see! When I did my hair thought, it came out so nice that I ended up doing my mom's hair for the weekend! There's a how-to video at the bottom if you're interested, and pictures at the bottom. :)


When I did my hair, I hadn't watched the video yet, but for anyone who's never done it yet and has no clue how to start, this video is perfect!


















Easy Pin Curl demo found here !
Happy experimenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment