Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day... Ehh no more days! Guilty Pleasures!!

So I was having a conversation with a friend and said friends asked what were my guilty pleasures. Of course the first guilty pleasure proposed was ICE, which was in turn denied because I DO NOT AT ALL FEEL GUILTY ABOUT EATING THE AMOUNT OF ICE THAT I EAT! The conversation never really ended though, and I forgot all about it until.. well now. I don't have that many, but here are a few of my guilty pleasures: 
  • Shopping 
  •  Singing in the shower
  • Pizza Hut (lol)
  • Kung Fu Panda
  • Twitter & Facebook (SMH)
  • The Office -- 24/7!
  • Tap Zoo & Jojo's Fashion Show (games on my iPod haha)
These are just a few on my list. Come to terms with yourself! Lol. Have a good day!
P.S. I promise to post more often!!

No comments:

Post a Comment